Delaware River Fly Fishing Retreat
With its prolific hatches, big wild trout, and over 30 miles of world-class trout water, the Upper Delaware River is often considered the best tailwater fishery in the eastern United States.
- Wading access to the Upper Delaware River
- Both One full day and Two full-days guided drift boat trip packages available
- Charming lodging right on the River
- World-renowned trout fishing
- Meals, snacks, beer & wine
- Gourmet dinners
- FREE membership to Trout Unlimited
- Delaware River trout are 100% wild fish, we strongly encourage catch & release
- Purchase your PA fishing license online
- Delaware River Fly Fishing Retreat includes high speed WiFi
- Deposit 50% to reserve your trip
- Trout Unlimited endorses Trout Haven
- Please read our FAQ page for answers to common questions
Delaware River Fly Fishing Retreat is located in NE Pennsylvania, near Equinunk, PA.
Delaware River Retreat
Three Night Package:
Two Full Days on a guided drift boat:
$1950 per angler, 2 anglers per boat
If you are coming solo, we will pair you up with another Trout Haven angler on the boat. If you'd rather reserve a single occupancy boat for 1 angler, pricing is $2700.
One Full Day on a guided drift boat, one day self-guided wade fishing:
$1750 per angler, 2 anglers per boat
For a single occupancy boat, pricing is $2100.
Lodging and Meals only:
$1500 per person
This package includes self-guided fishing,
or you have the option to make your own guiding arrangements.