Pennsylvania Guided Fly Fishing Day Trip
Dry Fly Paradise
Secret Creek is the perfect place for those who love solitude and fishing with dry flies.
- Consistent and productive dry fly fishing
- Abundance of wild brown trout
- Pocket water, plunge pools, riffles, & runs
- Miles of stream to explore
- Public parking, 20 minute walk to stream
Class A Stream Close to Home
Valley Creek is the perfect place to develop your tight line nypmhing techniques.
- Productive winter fishing
- Abundance of nymphing riffles
- Strong population of wild trout
- Surrounded by history and lore
- Easy parking, access, and wading
Wild Trout & Big Surprises
Little Lehigh Creek is a popular eastern PA destination and with good reason!
- Class A wild trout fishery
- Several large holdover trout
- Good insect hatches all year long
- Productive Fly-Fishing-only sections
- Easily accessible, trails parallel the creek
TU Endorsed Business
FREE One-year membership!
Trout Haven is proud to be endorsed by the nation's largest and finest cold-water conservation and trout angling organization, Trout Unlimited. In keeping with TU's mission, Trout Haven practices responsible stewardship of the rivers we fish and the trout we catch. When you book a Pennsylvania guided fly fishing day trip with Trout Haven, we will offer you a FREE one-year membership to Trout Unlimited. Ask us about our free TU membership program for more details.
Learn more about Trout Unlimited.