Missoula MT Guided Fly Fishing Trip
Experience the land that inspired Norman Maclean
Follow in the footsteps of Lewis & Clark
All while catching huge native trout
Missoula is a must-see destination for all anglers.
- 3 Full days of guided float trips
- Excellent lodging 15 mins from Missoula
- Airfare cost & booking is included
- Pick up & drop off to MSO Airport
- World-renowned trout fishing on the Clark Fork, the Bitterroot, and the Blackfoot
- Beverages, snacks, beer & wine
- Hot breakfast, lunch, gourmet dinners
Click Missoula MT Fly Fishing Lodge for photos & more lodging information.
- Montana trout are 100% wild
- We strongly recommend catch & release
- Float trips are 2 anglers per boat
- Deposit 50% to reserve your trip
- Trout Unlimited endorses Trout Haven
- Please contact us with any questions
Your guide will pick you up & drop you off at the lodge every day. Missoula is located in western Montana, near the Idaho border.
Your Guide Provides:
- Fly fishing rods
- Lines & tippet
- Water & soft beverages
- Transport between the lodge & river
~ Convenient Booking ~
Your price includes everything, even airfare!
Trout Haven will arrange and book your flights*, and will personally transport you to/from the airport. The lodge is just a quick 20 minute drive south of Missoula Airport.
5 Days, 4 Nights, 3 Full Days of Guided Float Trips
Arrive on day 1, fish on days 2-3-4, depart on day 5.
Flights Excluded - $2975 Per Angler
Flights Included - $3575 Per Angler**
*The price of your flight is based on one domestic economy or economy plus ticket, for which $600 is budgeted into your trip total. If your flight is cheaper than $600, you will receive a rebate for the difference. If your flight exceeds $600, your card will be charged the difference.
**This price assumes single occupancy. For double occupancy bookings please contact us.